Repotting a Jade Plant

Category House Plants
Saving this semi succulent plant sometimes requires a new pot. This page is about repotting a jade plant.

I had two jade plants that both got powdery mildew and were slowly dying. One was my mother-in-law's and the other one was my mother's so I didn't want to lose them completely.I broke off the good pieces at the joints and removed any leaves that looked infected. If all you can salvage is a big leaf that is fine too, as jade plant leaves can root too. I purchased cactus mix soil and filled up the new containers. Then I just poked the pieces into the soil, deep enough that they could stand up on their own.They are both doing really well. Every once in awhile, a leaf will begin to show signs of not being healthy so I simply remove it, along with any leaves that have fallen off. It is important to remove any dead or dying leaves to keep the plant healthy.

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsMarch 13, 2013
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repotting-a-Jade-Plant-1.html