Reusing Spray Bottles

Category Reusing
There are many kinds of spray containers that can be repurposed for other liquids and many different uses. This is a guide about reusing spray bottles.

I always had empty spray bottles, like colognes and perfumes. I don't throw them away that easily, I will reuse them instead. I put alcohol in those spray bottles and put them in every part of the house. In case of emergency, I can just grab my alcohol anytime, anywhere. One more thing, using spray bottles won't waste your alcohol.

This is a guide about uses for spray bottles with hose connectors. The spray bottles with a hose connection, that came filled with fertilizers and other products, can be used in a variety of ways around your home and garden.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

To stay cool outdoors in hot weather, I use clean spray bottles bought from the warehouse store. Fill with cool clean water and use the nozzle set to mist. Spray air above you or yourself or for others. The bottles I have hold a quart. Take extra water, if needed.

Works great!

By No Name from Western Pennsylvania

Cleaner spray bottles may be reused if they can be thoroughly cleaned and are appropriate for the new liquid you use them for. This is a guide about reusing cleaner spray bottles.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes