Reusing Spray Bottles

Category Reusing
There are many kinds of spray containers that can be repurposed for other liquids and many different uses. This is a page about reusing spray bottles.

I always had empty spray bottles, like colognes and perfumes. I don't throw them away that easily, I will reuse them instead. I put alcohol in those spray bottles and put them in every part of the house. In case of emergency, I can just grab my alcohol anytime, anywhere. One more thing, using spray bottles won't waste your alcohol.

To stay cool outdoors in hot weather, I use clean spray bottles bought from the warehouse store. Fill with cool clean water and use the nozzle set to mist. Spray air above you or yourself or for others. The bottles I have hold a quart. Take extra water, if needed.

Works great!

By No Name from Western Pennsylvania

I wanted to try a weed killer recipe and needed a spray bottle. But the dollar tree's were too small. So I bought the vinegar I needed and got a bottle at my local hardware store.

It was reasonable and just the right size, so I made my mix and tried it out on some weeds. It works good! But I was about to toss the vinegar bottle in recycling when it hit me that maybe the nozzle would fit on it and it did!

Now I get I had to buy the bottle first before I could figure this out. But if you have other nozzles and other bottles, you can do this too. So as a bonus, I am including the recipe and and photos of how it did.

In your bottle of choice, layer the bottom with 1/4 inch of salt. Fill it with the full bottle of vinegar and top it off with 8-10 drops of dish washing liquid. I used Dawn but I think any will do.

Shake well and spray on the leaves of the weeds.

N-JOY!

Source: Weed killer recipe on Pinterest

Link: Home made weed killer

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about uses for spray bottles with hose connectors. The spray bottles with a hose connection, that came filled with fertilizers and other products, can be used in a variety of ways around your home and garden.

Spray Bottles With a Hose Connector

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Cleaner spray bottles may be reused if they can be thoroughly cleaned and are appropriate for the new liquid you use them for. This is a page about reusing cleaner spray bottles.

Cleaner Spray Bottle

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 3, 2018
🎃
🎂
🌻