Romantic Crocheted Flower
This is a guide about romantic crocheted flower
. Attach this easy and quick to crochet flower to decorate a bag, hat or headband.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a very quick flower to make! It is feminine and wavy, and would look great on a headband or attached to any project; hats, purses, etc.
Total Time: About 10 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- worsted weight, #4 yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Chain 5, join in the first chain to make a ring.
- Chain 1, sc in your ring. Ch 3, sc in ring.
- Ch 3, sc in ring.
- Repeat last step 2 more times.
- Ch 3, join in the first ch 3 space with a slip stitch. You now have 5 ch 3 spaces.
- Ch 3, 18 dc in your space, ch 3, slip stitch in the same space. You now have your first "petal".
- Slip stitch in your next ch 3 space. Work 18 dc in your space, ch 3, slip stitch in the same space.
- Repeat the last step in each ch 3 space around.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
February 12, 20150 found this helpful
Wow! That looks so easy but so beautiful. Thanks for the instructions.
February 16, 20150 found this helpful
So pretty. Thanks for the instructions.
In This Guide