Romantic Crocheted Flower
This is a page about romantic crocheted flower
. Attach this easy and quick to crochet flower to decorate a bag, hat or headband.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a very quick flower to make! It is feminine and wavy, and would look great on a headband or attached to any project; hats, purses, etc.
Total Time: About 10 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- worsted weight, #4 yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Chain 5, join in the first chain to make a ring.
- Chain 1, sc in your ring. Ch 3, sc in ring.
- Ch 3, sc in ring.
- Repeat last step 2 more times.
- Ch 3, join in the first ch 3 space with a slip stitch. You now have 5 ch 3 spaces.
- Ch 3, 18 dc in your space, ch 3, slip stitch in the same space. You now have your first "petal".
- Slip stitch in your next ch 3 space. Work 18 dc in your space, ch 3, slip stitch in the same space.
- Repeat the last step in each ch 3 space around.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.