Roof Repair Assistance for Low Income Homeowner

I'm on disability and need help with getting a new roof. Where can I get help please?

Best Answer

The US Department of Agriculture provides loans and grants to senior citizens and disabled persons. Go to this website to see if you qualify: https://www.rd.  air-loans-grants

Where are you located? Start with asking Habitat for Humanity, churches, your locale family services office--that is, if you are in the USA

I"m in DOUBLE SPRINGS ALABAMA

SENIORS-National Council On Aging (NCOA)
US Administration on Aging 800.677.1116 www.eldercare.gov-financial, employment, legal & caregiving help

The National Counseling On Aging has a free resource site:
www.BenefitsCheckUp.org
This site is a confidential and free and easy resource service to help people 55 years and older locate and apply for benefits. There are numerous financial assistance programs, both public and private, that can help struggling Seniors trying to make ends meet. The site has information on more than 2000 programs. Many are available to anyone in need who qualify, while others are available only to older adults and can help them retain their independence.
Benefit Types:
Food Assistance, Health Care, Prescription Drugs, Utility Assistance, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), low income housing, tax relief, respite care, free legal assistance and many other benefit programs are available.

To use the site, you enter basic information about the person in need-date of birth, zip code, and check boxes for what the person needs assistance with. The site generates a report instantly, listing links to the programs and services that the person may qualify for.
Some assistance programs can be applied for online while other have downloadable form to be printed and mailed, faxed or emailed in, and some require you to contact the program directly.
Benefits Enrollment Center
It is also possible to get help in person at a Benefits Enrollment Center. There are currently 36 centers in 24 states and 12 more will be added in 2016. Visit the online site for locations:
www.NCOA.org/centerforbenefits/becs
BottomLinePersonal.com050116-DCA

I need help repairing my roof

I live in Chicago in my roof has a holes in it and a animal is in it to. I do not have the money to get it's fix . After paying all bills, there no money to get my roof fix. What can I do?

I am 59yrs. old and disabled Had a Stroke.My home owners insurance will be cancelled in November.

I can't get finiace,bad credit.Can you help?