Roof Repair Assistance for Low Income Homeowner?

I'm on disability and need help with getting a new roof. Where can I get help please?

Best Answer

The US Department of Agriculture provides loans and grants to senior citizens and disabled persons. Go to this website to see if you qualify: www.rd.usda.gov/.../single-family-housing-repair-loans...

I'm Disabled and i need need a new Roof, I went to court, with my Insurance Company , and Losted the case, the Judge say i didn't have Enough Evidence, but that's not true, I have been having these problems ever seen Hurricane Nate

Anonymous

I still dont know the right words to express my gratitude to this great man called herbal doctor oyoma. After being diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS for so long and just 2 years ago, I was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until I found testimonies about  great Dr. Oyoma on online research and on Facebook, Like anybody would be, I was very skeptical about contacting him, but later did and he opened up to me and told me what was involved and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, I was cured from herpes by the herbal medication I received from him. I never thought that herpes can be cured, from the bottom of my heart I'm truly grateful, I pray you live long in life so you can help many more people on earth with your herbal medical support, You can Email him via email:: droyomaherbalcure@gmail.com or for easy and fast communication you can also call or add him on WhatsApp with this mobile number +2348104550048, one thing I love most about Dr.

Oyoma is honest, and he is very polite with his patient, everything he told me was what he did, and his herbal medicine are very affordable. God bless you sir. Dr Oyoma  also cures DIABETES, HPV, HSV, HEPATITIS, COLD SORE etc You can also find more about Dr Oyoma at his official website :: https://droyomaherbalcure.weebly...

Where are you located? Start with asking Habitat for Humanity, churches, your locale family services office--that is, if you are in the USA

I"m in DOUBLE SPRINGS ALABAMA

SENIORS-National Council On Aging (NCOA)
US Administration on Aging 800.677.1116 www.eldercare.gov-financial, employment, legal & caregiving help

The National Counseling On Aging has a free resource site:
www.BenefitsCheckUp.org
This site is a confidential and free and easy resource service to help people 55 years and older locate and apply for benefits. There are numerous financial assistance programs, both public and private, that can help struggling Seniors trying to make ends meet. The site has information on more than 2000 programs. Many are available to anyone in need who qualify, while others are available only to older adults and can help them retain their independence.
Benefit Types:
Food Assistance, Health Care, Prescription Drugs, Utility Assistance, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), low income housing, tax relief, respite care, free legal assistance and many other benefit programs are available.

To use the site, you enter basic information about the person in need-date of birth, zip code, and check boxes for what the person needs assistance with. The site generates a report instantly, listing links to the programs and services that the person may qualify for.
Some assistance programs can be applied for online while other have downloadable form to be printed and mailed, faxed or emailed in, and some require you to contact the program directly.
Benefits Enrollment Center
It is also possible to get help in person at a Benefits Enrollment Center. There are currently 36 centers in 24 states and 12 more will be added in 2016. Visit the online site for locations:
www.NCOA.org/centerforbenefits/becs
BottomLinePersonal.com050116-DCA

I need help repairing my roof

I live in Chicago in my roof has a holes in it and a animal is in it to. I do not have the money to get it's fix . After paying all bills, there no money to get my roof fix. What can I do?

I am 59yrs. old and disabled Had a Stroke.My home owners insurance will be cancelled in November.

I can't get finiace,bad credit.Can you help?

Home and Garden Repair Home RoofFebruary 9, 2017
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Roof-Repair-Assistance-for-Low-Income-Homeowner.html