Ruby Tuesday's Potato Salad Recipe (Copycat)

Category Salads
Trying to replicate a favorite restaurant food can be hit and miss. This is a guide about Ruby Tuesday's potato salad recipe (copycat).

I recently ate at Ruby Tuesdays and fell in love with their potato salad from their salad bar. It was just so tasty! The potatos were cut up into small cubes and had some of the skins left on them. Can't tell you much more! I would love a recipe that tastes like this!

By Ted (Guest Post)
Best Answer

I used to work at Ruby's years ago and they didn't use the store bought kind. It was made in house. Man was that good! I gained some serious weight eating that. It's been about 10 years but the secret was using both mustard and mayo, hard boiled eggs and bacon bits. As for the rest of it...... use the typical stuff. Onions, celery..

By (Guest Post)
Best Answer

Ruby Tuesday's Potato Salad Recipe

8-10 brown potatoes
2 Cm
1 C ranch dressing
few Tbsp yellow mustard
1 Tbsp pepper
1 Tbsp salt
1/4 C chopped celery
1/4 C chopped green peppers
1/4 C chopped boiled eggs

Cover potatoes in butter and salt. Bake at 350 F for approx 1 hr. or until soft. Allow potatoes to cool before cutting them up, you can leave the skin on or skin them completely, its really up to you. Add rest of the ingreadients and stir gently so you don't squash your potatoes too much, you want to keep it chunky.

By (Guest Post)

There is a site that gives recipes for some of the national chains. it is I got the recipe for KFC's cole slaw there. YUM.

By Savannah (Guest Post)

I work at Ruby Tuesday. It's not made locally, or even by the corporation. It is store-bought.

I can check the brand-name if you like. They come in cartons that look like huge milk cartons (like the kind you get for school lunches).