Russian Blue Mix Photos

Category Cats
Cats mixed with this breed can have silvery blue/gray coat and be an intelligent, playful companion. This page contains Russian blue mixed breed photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Gypsy is 10 months old. I think he is part Russian Blue and Maine Coon. I got him last summer from the local SPCA. He likes to lay close to daddy, play with his toys and his big sister Angel, a deaf blue healer mix (they are best buddies).

By Clint from Tulsa, OK

Grey cat lying upside down.

Comment Like this photo? 5

Chloe was just 3 months when this pic was taken. She is a mix of long-hair and Russian-blue. My neighbor's cats had 6 kittens and I just fell in love with the Chloe. She likes to tease my little dog Radar. She'll sit on the coffee table and try to catch Radar's tail as she runs around it.

I have three pets: Toby (a Shih Tzu), Radar (a cross between a toy chi and a toy Dachshund). She has the colouring of a Rottweiler and sometimes I think she thinks she is one. Then there is Chloe. They are great companions and they all like to go for a ride in my car.

By Mae Bartlett

Comment Like this photo? 7

Graycie is an 8 year old Russian Blue (somewhat). We adopted Graycie from PetSmart in 2006. She climbs on anything, the higher the better and loves to sleep on our feet during the night. She also likes to sleep on the copy machine. I guess you could call her "copy-cat". We didn't think we wanted a cat at the time, but don't know what we would do without her now.

By Joan from Chesterfield, MI

Graycie on top of copy machine.

Comment Like this photo? 3

Your Pet's Age

Luna is about 1 year old.

Your Pet's Breed
Russian Blue Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
I have always had her.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Sleep, chill out in the sun, and try to destroy my iPad lol

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She was run over by a car once. She survived a horrible disease, but was left with a nasty scar on her belly.

Comment Like this photo? 3

Isis is our 2 year old Tabby, Blue Russian. I work at a daycare and we have a cat there. She had kittens which I helped deliver.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

My son Char's cat, Pixie, doing one of the things she does best: resting on a basket of clothes. She is 9 years old, but a small mixed Russian blue that we got from the local animal shelter.

One of her favorite things to do is chase shadows on the wall!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes