Rust Colored Couch with Light Blue Walls

I just painted my walls in the living room "morning breeze" which is a light blue. My friend just gave me a very nice sectional; the only problem is that the color is rust. Is there a way to make it work without having to repaint?

By T.Carreno from LA, CA

Find some throw pillows with a combination of pale blue and some shade of brown in them. There is a possibility that you might have to buy fabric and make the pillows, but they wouldn't be hard to do. There are quite a few prints that are a combination of blues and browns. Then add a few pale blue accessories.

I like the pillow idea. You might also try small throw rugs or curtains with blue, white and rust in them.