Sammy Jo (West Highland Terrier)

Your Pet's Age
14

Your Pet's Breed
West Highland Terrier

How and when did you get your pet?
We got him in March 2002 aged 10 weeks as a wedding present to ourselves as we already had one Westie at the time.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He is getting an old now. He is not as quick as he once was. This shot was taken when he saw I had the grooming brush out and was doing the other dogs. I think he thought he was hiding and we couldn't see him. This is my absolutely favourite photo of him.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
According to my vet, he is the largest, pure bread Westie he has ever seen in his career. He has paws like a lion. We're guessing this was the reason he was the only puppy left when we went to see him. He 'day be no good for showing as he is outside the breed standard.