Sautéed Steak with Onions and Spinach
I like to take advantage of sales. The steak, onions and spinach were all on special. So easy to make and it all cooks in one pan.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb steak, cut in small pieces
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10 oz) bag spinach
- oil for sautéing
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Season the steak with the spices. Sauté the steak.
- Add the onion back into the pan.
- Add the spinach, a little at a time, until it is all wilted.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!