Sautéed Vegetables with Snap Peas
This delicious stir fry makes a great side dish or a main meal. The recipe combines cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, snap peas, and more for a healthy vegetable offering. Serve it warm or cold.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a wonderful side dish to serve or as a healthy salad that can be eaten cold or warmed up, perfect balance of vegetables paired with snap peas.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 1 small head cabbage
- 5 carrots
- 1/2 package mushrooms
- 1 green bell peppers
- 1 Tbsp red miso
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 pkg snap peas, frozen (optional)
- Prep your vegetables. Wash and clean cabbage, chop cabbage fine.
- Shred green bell peppers, carrots and thinly slice mushrooms. Mince garlic clove finely. Gather cabbage, green bell pepper, and carrots into a bowl. Separate the mushrooms and minced garlic.
- In a separate bowl, add your soy sauce, vinegar, and miso paste. Mix well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add oil and minced garlic. Add bowl of cabbage, green pepper and carrots. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Add in bowl of paste mixture and sauté for a few minutes until lightly browned. Optional: Serve with snap peas. To prepare just follow instructions on the packaging. I microwaved for a couple of minutes as they were a frozen type.