Saving Money on Deodorant

I keep a small jar of baking soda along with a blush brush to lightly brush under my arms after a shower. Keeps me fresh smelling AND dry. You could also use this on the feet after your shower, before dressing.

I also keep a jar on top of my cat's litter box to sprinkle in their box to
re-freshen it daily between cleanings. It doesn't add sickeningly fake scents to the air but does freshen it!

8 More Solutions

I was looking at deodorant/antiperspirant and noticed that the men's had more in it than the women's did, for the exact same amount of money.

Men's deodorant is usually a lot cheaper than women's deodorant. I often buy the men's stuff in unscented.

It's nice to have it last longer and I have noticed no difference in using it. It works great.

Instead of using expensive feminine deodorant spray that usually that comes in a small can, just use a large can of spray deodorant. You get a larger amount of deodorant spray for a lot less money.

I like to use the Crystal Solid Deodorant as it is supposed to be safer for prevention of breast cancer. Upon opening my new one, I dropped it and broke it, and a huge chunk fell off. I tried to use it but it was rough and hurt and unusable.

Tips for saving money on deodorant. Post your ideas.

The best coupons I have found to buy deodorant are around Mother's Day and Father's Day. Usually with coupons and BOGO sales, you can easily stock up for the year and beyond.

I chose to make my own deodorant rather than buying the ones in the store. It's better for the earth and saves money. I love how being frugal can be so good for this. Anyways, I got a bunch of deodorant sticks cheaply and want to use them up. What are some ways to reuse the deodorant sticks afterward?

By Krystal from Kenora, Ontario

Answers

Try making your own stick deodorant! If you google "make it yourself deodorant" you will get a bunch of web sites for making your own deo. That way you can reuse those containers that you already have!

Answer this Question

This page contains some creative solutions for using the entire stick of deodorant. It is frustrating and feels like you are wasting money when you are not able to get to the last bit of your stick deodorant.

Stick of Deodorant in red container

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Consumer Advice Shopping Bath & BeautyFebruary 15, 2012
😷
🐛
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-on-Deodorant-1.html