Saving Money on Pregnancy Tests

If you are unsure if you are pregnant, it is important to get a test. Pregnancy test can sometime be expensive. This is a guide about saving money on pregnancy tests.

Save money on pregnancy tests, buy them at the dollar store! Yes, they are $1.00 at your local dollar store. They work just as well for $10.00 less! They predicted both of my boys, quite early I might add! These were nice for when we were trying to have a baby, just use one every week until you win the jackpot! ;-)

I use the dollar store too. The one that is just a dollar and no higher than that other than tax which is only 7 cents. I use the pregnancy test even before you wrote this article. Great minds think a like is what I believe. Keep spreading the word on Dollar stores too. We need to keep them at only a dollar. Maybe with enough publicization. People will start shopping at the Family dollar stores and go to the Dollar General and Dollar stores more then the others will close due to none use. I intend to keep up the word of mouth too. Great article by the way. Congrats on your family.

I had success with Dollar Store tests, too. And when you're planning a family (or not), it's nice to be able to test often without anxiety about the cost.