Scunci Steamer Switch On All of the Time

I have had my steamer for years and love it, but lately it wouldn't steam so my husband took it apart and did what was suggested. Now if just steams all the time without having the button on the handle depressed. So it runs out of steam way too quickly and doesn't seem to have the force it used to have.

It sounds like your husband has put this back together wrong or did not follow the complete instructions in the video he watched. I would suggest that it be taken apart again and looked it. It sounds like there id an issue with something blocking the switch so it stays on all the time. Check the contacts and make sure you can press the switches in both directions before putting it back together.

Here is a link to trouble shooting your machine , along with steps - www.hunker.com/.../how-to-troubleshoot-a-scunci-steamer

I do hope that this item was out of warranty, because now, even if warranty was available, it will be void because he tinkered with it.

Most likely there was something else wrong with it than what the instructions suggested would have us believe was wrong, and so that's why, even if he did everything correctly, it still did not solve the problem.

🌻
👔
😷
🐛

Generated 2020-05-13 10:19:28 in 562 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️