Seal Plastic Bags with Water Bottle Top

Cut up a disposable water bottle and keep the neck and top, as in photo. Insert the plastic bag through the neck and screw the top to seal. The bag is made to be air-tight, such that water will not leak, the secret lies with the top and screw cap!

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

What a great idea! I used straws but this is easier. Thanks!

I agree it's a great idea. I might add that it approaches being a fantastic idea. Thank you so much! Many brands of plastic bags are really hard, or impossible, to seal. And, I toss a water bottle in the trash every day. It held the water for my one cup of coffee each morning.

Great idea. Also, please recycle those plastic bottles. There is a great demand for this type of plastic. When recycled, it is used to make many things.

Great Idea!

Cut about 2 inches below a plastic bottle with cap. Put left over food in plastic bag to store in refrigerator. Pull the plastic up the neck of the bottle and close cap to keep it air tight. Keeps food extra fresh. Can also be used the same way for storing blankets, sweaters, art supplies etc.

By Macie4 from Walnut Creek, CA

Food and Recipes StorageJune 2, 2011
🐰
🌻
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Seal-Plastic-Bags-with-Water-Bottle-Top.html