Seasoned Pretzel Twists
Here is a light pretzel snack option seasoned with Everything Bagel! Literally only 2 ingredients to make with your choice of sauce. My daughter enjoyed these pretzels with sour cream, but you can use any dip or eat alone.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 5 pretzels
- puff pastry
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Lay out puff pastry. I cut (5) 3/4" wide puff pastry strips.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and twist puff pastry strips.
- Form into pretzel shapes.
- Dash of Everything Bagel seasoning and bake at 400F for 20 minutes. Ready to dip with your choice of sauce or eat alone.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.