Making Seasoned Pretzel Twists
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 29, 2019
Here is a light pretzel snack option seasoned with Everything Bagel! Literally only 2 ingredients to make with your choice of sauce. My daughter enjoyed these pretzels with sour cream, but you can use any dip or eat alone.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 5 pretzels
- puff pastry
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Lay out puff pastry. I cut (5) 3/4" wide puff pastry strips.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and twist puff pastry strips.
- Form into pretzel shapes.
- Dash of Everything Bagel seasoning and bake at 400F for 20 minutes. Ready to dip with your choice of sauce or eat alone.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.