Sewing Buttons On Crafts

Category Sewing
Many craft projects need to have buttons sewn on whether they are for clothing or decorative purposes. This is a page about sewing buttons on crafts.

I haven't tried this on a garment yet, but it works great for my purses made with double sided quilting. As an old person I have a ready supply of the little Dritz needle threaders on hand.

I used one today with an embroidery needle (with a very large eye) to thread 4 thicknesses of thread through to sew on a button to my purse. It takes a lot less time which is needful for me as I am making several purses and I hate sewing on buttons.

My pics aren't the greatest, but maybe you can tell what I am doing. The button, loop, and straps are attached to the outside of the bag with the lining being the last step in the process. The loop for the button is a stretchy pony tail ring.

Source: My head

By Marty Dick from Knoxville, TN

Crafts SewingAugust 9, 2012
😎
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sewing-Buttons-On-Crafts.html