Sewing Machine Bobbin Shuttle Not Moving

I have a Singer sewing machine, model 6180. It just stopped while I was stitching. I discovered the problem that the bobbin shuttle is not moving. And a tiny screw had come out. I am not sure where that screw is from. It was rolling inside some where. I found it with that noise. How do I fix it and how do I open the sewing machine? Please help!

If your bobbin isn't moving and you want to repair your sewing machine I have found a video on Singer sewing machine maintenance and troubleshooting. You may view the video here:

You can download the instruction manual online for your sewing machine. This is the link for your manual: