Sewing Machine Cover

I purchased this little machine for my grandchildren to use, but found that it was a great travel machine for me too. After a couple of years of use the original thin vinyl cover began to tear around the opening for the handle. So I decided to make it a new cover. View the full project here: Making a Replacement Sewing Machine Cover

This video is part of the following guide which includes step-by-step instructions and other tips.

This is a page about making a sewing machine cover. You can save money, keep your machine clean, and have fun making a cover for your sewing machine.

Sewing Machine Cover

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Crafts SewingApril 2, 2013
🎃
😷
🍂
Generated 2020-10-22 11:29:15 in 805 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sewing-Machine-Cover.html