Shopping for Denim Colored Lace

I have 2 pair of jeans with bleach spots on them (one just below the waist near the zipper; the other 2 spots on the leg near inseam). I want to cover them with denim colored lace, something inconspicuous. I think I'll like the look of that. I can add some more lace if I think it will make it look like it was "meant" to be there. I've tried fabric pens, no match. It is just as conspicuous as the bleach spot. I've been looking online, but haven't found where I can buy denim colored lace. Thought I could cut it into flower or heart or some shape I'd like. Any help?

By Janice L.

If you can't find them in stores like Michaels or Joanns, RIT dye will work. Can't find what you want, make what you need!

Have you tried using magic marker (permanent markers) to colour in the spots? Over time the colour fades but it is a cheap and easy solution to cover bleach spots.

Consumer Advice Clothing RepairingNovember 12, 2014
🌻
🐛
📓
😎