Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Dollar General Thunder Blast Cleaner

I used to buy Thunderblast at Dollar General. I haven't seen it in a couple of years. It is the best cleaner I've ever used. Where can I get it today?

I found it here. It is more expensive. deverechemical.com/.../

Dollar General stopped carrying this product in 2007 and apparently have no plans to sell it in the future.

• There have been many inquiries about Thund'r Blast but as far as I can find there is no store carrying this exact product.
  • Dollar General does not usually even answer inquires (a form letter stating - we no longer carry this product and have no plans to bring it back to our stores in the future).
  • It was stated that Family Dollar would be selling this product but that apparently did not happen or not for long if they ever carried it.
  • Some are saying this product is being sold on-line for a higher price but the product being sold is not the same name and may or may not be the same product. Here is the link to a product called Thunder Blast but the original product was called Thund'r Blast.
  • Ad

• deverechemical.com/.../
  • Here are some comments from posts as old as 2007.
  • Post By Scott Ellis (Guest Post) (04/19/2007)
  • Hi. My name is Scott Ellis and I am the owner of Thund'r Blast. It's very nice to read comments about Thund'r Blast. It was a very sad day when Dollar General discontinued Thund'r Blast because they had exclusive rights to sell our 40-ounce product. It's amazing and also overwhelming the number of phone calls our office has received about Thund'r Blast. Good news though; Family Dollar has purchased several thousand cases to test in their stores. Our hopes are that with the support of our customers Family Dollar will add Thund'r Blast into their stores and sell it everyday. Sincerely, Scott Ellis (888-353-3162)
  • Here is posted contact information (from 2007) if someone would like to discuss the future of Thund'r Blast with the owner.
  • MANUFACTURERS' SALES AGENCY
  • Ad

• SCOTT W. ELLIS
  • JAMES L. ELLIS
  • 5251 Lance Drive
  • Knoxville, TN 37909
  • 888-353-3162
  • Anyone interested can find plenty to read about this product:
  • www.thriftyfun.com/tf41667726.tip.html
  • www.pulaskicountyinsider.com/.../showthread.php?t=2766