Side Effects of Quitting Cigarettes?

I'm 33 and quit smoking for a just over a month. I smoked for like 15 years. I stopped because I was heading towards 2 packets a day. I did quit in the past for 7 months straight. It was no hassle.

However this time around, from the time I quit, I wake up every morning, like before sunrise feeling like I have got a fever. I feel like I'm heated up inside, my body temp feels normal to me, yet I can feel extra warmth in my hands.

I'm easily staying away from cigarettes. I can be next to a lit cigarette and it doesn't bother me. It's just this fever thing that worries me.

Other than that I feel my health is plenty much better. This time around I will not smoke again because I realised how much better my health is without smoking.

By Vikash

I believe you are receiving Divine Help. That is how the Lord healed me. I was burning inside but when others smoked around me I wasn't affected by it. I smoked for 33 years and tried for 32 years and 364 days to quit.

I couldn't do it on my own, but with Divine intervention I have been smoke free for 16 years now; Thank God.

Health & Beauty AdviceJanuary 23, 2013
🍂
🎂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Side-Effects-of-Quitting-Cigarettes.html