Simple Flannel Receiving Blanket
Just two pieces of flannel and a little stitching creates this soft receiving blanket.
Total Time: 1 hour
- two pieces of flannel, usually 36" by 45", with contrasting prints or a solid and a print
- Cut fabric into desired size.
- With right sides together, pin around perimeter of blanket, leaving about 6" to turn after sewing around blanket. Sew around the blanket. Your seam should be 3/8" seam. Turn right side out through opening.
- Iron and turn in seam's width at opening. Sew close to edge around blanket starting with the opening (this will sew it closed). You may use a regular straight stitch or a decorative stitch.
- This is a good sewing project for a beginner seamstress.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.