Simple Jello Salad
I love the combination of fruit, veggies & nuts in this salad!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 3oz. pkg. lime or lemon gelatin ($.69)
- 1 medium apple, unpeeled and chopped ($pennies)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped cabbage ($pennies)
- shredded mild cheddar cheese ($1.50)
- 1/2 cup English walnuts ($.65)
- Partially set gelatin, then stir in all ingredients and stir a few times during setting process so all ingredients don't settle to the bottom.
- Serve in squares on lettuce or whatever you choose.
- Cheddar cheese may be sprinkled on at serving time.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!