Simple Tuna Salad Recipe
Tuna salad can be as simple as you like or you can add a variety of additional ingredients. This page contains a simple tuna salad recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an effortless and affordable tuna salad you can eat by itself, or as a sandwich.
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 10
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tomato
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise (or 3 packets)
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Dice your celery, tomatoes, onions and put aside.
- Drain your tuna and put into a bowl. Once drained add your mayo and mix.
- Now add your diced ingredients and stir.
- Ready to eat as is or on sandwich bread!
In This Guide