Simple Tuna Salad Recipe
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 21, 2017
This is an effortless and affordable tuna salad you can eat by itself, or as a sandwich.
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 10
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tomato
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise (or 3 packets)
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Dice your celery, tomatoes, onions and put aside.
- Drain your tuna and put into a bowl. Once drained add your mayo and mix.
- Now add your diced ingredients and stir.
- Ready to eat as is or on sandwich bread!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.