Singer Sewing Machine Won't Stitch

My sewing machine won't run. The foot pedal won't work and I can't think of anything to do. It turns on correctly, it is threaded, and the bobbin is fine. But the foot petal will not work and it won't stitch anything. What do I do? (My sewing machine is a Vivo Create and Repair machine by Singer).

You probably have a broken or loose wire in the cord to the foot pedal. You may need to replace it.

I would suggest you take it to a sewing/quilting shop/store and ask them as most of these people have a lot of experience with all types of machines. Sometimes it is something simple but other times it may need a new part.
You do not say that it was working the last time you used it but if it was, maybe you just need to unplug everything and replug just in case something did not sync correctly.
If a shop is not located in your area, try calling a shop and asking your question. I have even gotten some good answers from JoAnn's and Michael's craft stores.

I would start with the foot pedal. Try taking it to a shop and have it tested. However, I had one machine that the connections on the machine for the food pedal were bent and it wasn't making a good contact. Check the connections on the machine and make sure the cable is secured.

Try moving the cable on the machine to see if you can make contact. Also check in inside of the cable for the pins. The pins can become loose or have moved. You might need to use a pair of needle nose pliers to pull the pins up in place.