Skillet Lasagna Recipes
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
September 12, 2016
Fast and easy, thanks to no-cook lasagne noodles. This is made on the stove-top, not the oven, which saves energy.
Prep Time: 13 minutes
Cook Time: 17 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Taste of Home
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces), diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- (optional) seasonings of your choice. I used Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 cups pasta sauce
- 1 pkg (9 oz) no-cook lasagne noodles (I did not need the whole package)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, cook the beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes, or until no longer pink. Add seasonings if using while you are cooking.
- Drain the meat and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the tomatoes and zucchini.
- In a small bowl combine the beaten eggs and the ricotta cheese.
- Spread 1 cup of the meat mixture evenly on the bottom of the skillet.
- Layer with one cup of the ricotta mixture, 1 1/2 cups sauce and half the noodles. Break the noodles to fit if necessary.
- Repeat the layers and top with the remaining sauce.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer 15-17 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
- Remove from the heat. Add the mozzarella cheese. Let stand until melted, about 2 minutes.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.