Pet PagesPets

Skipper (Belgian Shepherd Groenendael)

Your Pet's Age
7

Your Pet's Breed
Belgian Shepherd Groenendael

How and when did you get your pet?
I purchased Skipper as a baby puppy at 8 weeks of age and he looked like a little black bear.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Skipper enjoys a daily walk to the park, and then a swim at the beach afterwards. He loves jumping on top of the waves and chases the tide as it recedes back into the ocean.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Skipper watches over my elderly mother and attracts my attention if he is concerned about her. She often drops her book or other objects, and he will pick them up from the floor and place the item gently back on her lap. He is a real asset to me and a constant companion, and as Mum lives with us he is without a doubt a very useful friend to have in her times of need.