Sloppy Joe Pocket Recipes
These sloppy joe pockets are less messy than traditional sloppy joes and kids love them!
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 packet sloppy joe mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger and drain off any liquid.
- Add water, tomato paste, and sloppy joe mix. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Using your fingers, flatten biscuits and press them out into 6 inch circles. Then place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Put 1/3 cup sloppy joe mixture onto each biscuit. Top with a pinch of cheese.
- Fold one side over the filling and press the edges together.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Check out this video recipe of a less messy version of the classic sloppy joe recipe.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.