Sloppy Joe Pocket Recipes
Use this recipe to make easy to eat sloppy Joes. This page contains sloppy joe pocket recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These sloppy joe pockets are less messy than traditional sloppy joes and kids love them!
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 packet sloppy joe mix
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger and drain off any liquid.
- Add water, tomato paste, and sloppy joe mix. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Using your fingers, flatten biscuits and press them out into 6 inch circles. Then place them onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Put 1/3 cup sloppy joe mixture onto each biscuit. Top with a pinch of cheese.
- Fold one side over the filling and press the edges together.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Check out this video recipe of a less messy version of the classic sloppy joe recipe.