Homemade Sloppy Joes
A sloppy joe is a delicious and easy to make dinner that everyone will love. This is a guide about homemade sloppy joes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love it when my best friend comes over to make sloppy joes. I like the kind that uses tomato paste and a seasoning packet, but I love hers! :)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 sloppy joes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Brown meat in a skillet and drain off any liquid. Add ketchup, stir to combine.
- Then add Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Stir in the garlic powder, adjust amount to taste. Allow to simmer on LOW for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot a hamburger bun.
February 2, 20130 found this helpful
This video has the step by step instructions to make your very own sloppy Joes. I like to make my own sloppy joes (slushburgers). I like this recipe for it freezes well.
Leftovers can be made into several quick and easy meals for a later date. View the full recipe here: Homemade Sloppy Joes