Homemade Sloppy Joes
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
December 26, 2012
I love it when my best friend comes over to make sloppy joes. I like the kind that uses tomato paste and a seasoning packet, but I love hers! :)
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 sloppy joes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Brown meat in a skillet and drain off any liquid. Add ketchup, stir to combine.
- Then add Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Stir in the garlic powder, adjust amount to taste. Allow to simmer on LOW for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot a hamburger bun.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Brown turkey and onion in skillet for 8-10 minutes on low. Stir in pickle relish and BBQ sauce. Cook 2-3 minutes longer. Makes about 6 burgers.Read More...
This video has the step by step instructions to make your very own sloppy Joes.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.