Slumber Party Ideas for 11 and 12 Year Olds?

I'm giving my little sister a slumber party for her birthday and I need ideas of things to do with the girls. There will be 6 girls including my sister (ages 11-12). Any fun ideas are appreciated.

If she and her friends are girlie girls you could do mani pedi and spa treatments and do cute hair braids. There are great how to videos on YouTube to do the hair styles. You can get inexpensive polishes and such at the Dollar store or a five below store. The five below store also has cute kits sometimes to make jewelry for later in the evening.

Not girlie? How about a cooking competition like Food Network's show Chopped where the girls make a meal from mystery items from a basket...like chocolate syrup, marshmallows and pizza dough or cheese, french fries and salad.

You can be the judge and award winners for the tastiest or prettiest plating.

You sound like you have a good heart and you and your sis are lucky to have each other! Enjoy!!!

My niece who is 12 right now is totally into slime. I would look into YouTube for inspiration. :)

You can do a slime party, movie, hair & nails.

awww, that's so great of you!

I remember specifically at that age just the novelty of a slumber party was enough for me and I didn't really need anything else beyond fizzy drinks, some nibbles, and for the adults to go away after a while and let us do and talk about whatevers

planning games (maybe with prizes) would be cool. I saw this link and some of those things definitely i recognize lol www.today.com/.../sleepover-games-kids-mash-telephone...

Sweet of you! How about at-home mani/pedis and karaoke night?

I would go with a decorate your own tote bag party. Get nail polish and other fun stuff to fill them with as favors.

Holidays and Parties Parties PlanningJuly 31, 2018
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Slumber-Party-Ideas-for-11-and-12-Year-Olds.html