Kids Choice Awards Sleepover Party

I'm having a Kids Choice Awards Sleepover Party. Can you give me some ideas on what to eat, do, and decorations. The girls are in seventh grade and are 13. Anything on this is helpful. Thanks!

Stephanie from Brockton, MA

There were ideas for hosting oscar parties in most major magazines recently. Why not check those out? I'm sure that a lot of these ideas could be adapted to the Kid's Choice Awards. But don't forget the slime -- since it's a Nickelodeon event, there will be plenty of it! All you have to do is add some green food coloring to vanilla pudding. The kids are sure to love it!

here are a few links for "Oscar Party" ideas... Don't forget some Orange paper "splats" !

www.chiff.com/art/movies/oscar-party-ideas.htm
www.ehow.com/how_6930_throw-oscar-party.html
www.ehow.com/how_2025988_host-academy-awards-party.html

Hope they help!

I'm hosting our 2nd annual KCA Party! It's a blast! Serving Slime Pizza "add green food coloring to cheese". Slime cake 'A layered cake topped with green colored instant vanilla pudding. Serving green 7-Up & Ginger Ale. Making a ton of green jello for an outdoor jello fight. We live in Florida. We hose the kids down and let them swim after. You can download a press kit from Nick complete with games and decorating ideas! Have fun!

At nick.com/kca they have lots of party ideas and games! Music and Dancing is fun.

We have one every year for my boys who are now 9 and 6. We just try to model or name the food after the shows in some way. We have The Patrick which is 7up and Grenadine (the kiddie cocktail at some restaurants). We make green milkshakes after dinner. This year we are going to try to make spaghetti tacos, and I am not sure what show they saw that on! I am making cupcakes with purple icing and a big splat of orange on the top, like the logo. We have treat bags for them with Nickelodeon themed favors (usually Spongebob stuff) and I download the theme songs for Drake and Josh, iCarly, Zoey 101, etc., and this is the music while we eat. They of course like to fill out their ballots before the show to see how many they can guess right. I am thinking of making them red vests out of felt that look like the one Josh wears when he works at the movie theatre.

Spaghetti tacos come from iCarly. A restaurant near me has even put them on their kids' menu.