Soap Gift at the Gate (The Garden Gate)

3
Share
Pin
2
Save
Follow
Print

I had another surprise at the Garden Gate last week. Some kind person and her dog left this hand soap and a note tied to the arch over the garden gate. Such a treat for these old hands. And much appreciated. The hand made card was very cute too.

GG Vi

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA

How wonderful! In this day and age it is so nice to know there are good people out there!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hello Vi...What great pleasure I had reading your post! You are so kind, no wonder someone left you such a lovely gift. I'm not far from you as I live and garden in Santa Monica.

I grew up in Los Angeles which makes it extra special for me to know there are still caring people like you living in a time and place where these kind of thoughtful considerations are often forgotten...Sharon

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos OtherJune 17, 2012
🌻
👔
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Soap-Gift-at-the-Gate-The-Garden-Gate-.html