Soap Jellies

Okay yes this sounds unusual, but these are in fact really cool and playful. They make traditional soap fun and more interesting for sure!! I found many recipes and ideas online, but when I tried them, the jellies would just fall apart and these so far have not done that! So I'd like to share how I make them and hopefully these will be a fun project for you to enjoy:)

Okay, yes this sounds unusual, but these are in fact really cool and playful. They make traditional soap fun and more interesting for sure!! I found many recipes and ideas online, but when I tried them, the jellies would just fall apart and these so far have not done that! So I'd like to share how I make them and hopefully these will be a fun project for you to enjoy:)

Total Time: 30 mins

Yield: About 3+ trays of soap jellies

• 6 Tbsp gelatin powder
  • 4 cups water
  • 2 cups soap (any kind: body wash, hand soap, dish soap etc.)
  • 2 drops oregano essential oil (optional)
  • 5 drops castor oil (also optional)
  • 10 drops essential oil (scent of your choice, this is also optional, but gelatin tends to have a weird scent!)

1. Set out all your ingredients;)
  2. Boil 4 cups of water, and then in a big bowl add this to the gelatin powder.
  3. Mix this together thoroughly! It may take a bit, there may be clumps of gelatin, but just mix as best as you can and then remove the excess clumps.
  4. Now add the liquid soap, and all the other ingredients and mix well.
  5. Get an ice cube tray or if you have a special mold then that works too, and put the mixture in it. Place it in the freezer and wait for a couple hours. It'll be a little frozen when you take it out, but it'll thaw and be perfect!
  6. Okay you're done. Have fun!
Crafts Bath & BeautyJanuary 7, 2021
🍀
🌻
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Soap-Jellies-1.html