Spicy Tuna Avocado Rolls
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
If you are craving sushi and need a quick fix, try these spicy tuna hand rolls. They are super easy to make and will satisfy your need for sushi. I added fresh shredded cabbage for a lovely crunch as everything else in this roll is soft and creamy. Because the soy and wasabi are integrated into the mixture inside, there is no need to dip these rolls. Easy-peasy!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh shredded lettuce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp wasabi (more or less on your taste)
- roasted seaweed sheets (nori)
- cooked Japanese rice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Sriracha chili sauce
- In a bowl, mix together the tuna, mayonnaise, cabbage, and soy sauce.
- Stir in wasabi to your taste.
- Using scissors, cut your nori sheets into long rectangles.
- Spoon some rice onto one side of the seaweed. Top with tuna mixture.
- Top with avocado.
- Begin folding the bottom corner with the filling up diagonally onto itself.
- Now continue rolling until you get to the other side. It should be rolling as if you're making a rainbow or upside down U.
- Add a small bit of rice to the end of the seaweed sheet. This will act as a glue and lock it all into place. Drizzle exposed area with a bit of Sriracha and serve immediately.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.