Sprucing Up Cheap Greeting Cards

Category Cards
Use your imagination and crafting skills to upgrade inexpensive greeting cards. This page contains a good example.

Many of the the 3D and pop-up style greeting cards start with a base price of around $7. My mum and I buy budget cards (2 for $1) and spruce them up. Here, we've created paper pumpkins, added them to a thick line of string, then glued it on the inside of the card. When you open the card, it looks like the girl is presenting you a line of Jack-o-Lanterns. My niece found this so amusing!

Crafts Paper CardsFebruary 25, 2020
🐰
🌻
🍀