Stabilizing a Papasan Chair

Category Chairs
The circular cushioned seating area on the papasan chair can seem unstable and move around too much for some owners. This is a page about stabilizing a papasan chair.

I bought an oh so comfy Papasan chair, the ones with the big round bowl shape. When we sit in it, it slips and slides! I've tried the drawer sticky liner and a towel, but they were no help.

Michawn

Answers

Hi, I had that problem too. I had my husband bring me some plastic zip ties and I positioned the chair to how I wanted it (more upright) then zip tied the bowl to the base and clipped off the excess plastic of the tie. Bingo. Eventually, I gave my chair away and all I did was clip the plastic ties and they could have the chair however they wanted. Worked like a charm!

I Just Cut My Fancy Rope From My Papasan Chair Thinking Its Gotta Be A Better Way.... I Quit 5 Minutes Ago Trying To Figure Out Which Way and How It Suppose to Sit (Stabilized) So Im Searching For My Fancy Rope....

Im Going to Keep Searching on YouTube For Directions

Home and Garden Repair Furniture ChairsMarch 18, 2017
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-03 14:39:38 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️