Staffordshire Terrier Mix Photos

Category Dogs
These mixed breed dogs are strong, and very people oriented. It will thrive when made part of a family. This is a guide about Staffordshire Terrier mix photos.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Busa (said "booser" named after the Hayabusa motorbike) is a 20 months old Staff Boxer cross. I got him one week before Christmas 2008. My son turned up at 11pm, told me to shut my eyes and open my hand for my present, then dropped Busa into my hands. He named him Busa after his step dad's motorbike in the hope he would love the idea of a dog.

What a fantastic pet he is! He has never, ever shown his teeth even when bitten by another dog! He loves his runs and walks and he throws his pigs ear in the air for an hour before he thinks about eating it.

I have a grandson who lays all over him, sticks his fingers in Busa's mouth and share's his biscuits with him. Busa is so gentle with him. He is a fantastic dog, I love him like one of my children!

This picture of Busa is with Rachel my niece.

By Chrissy Rose from Rochester, Kent England

tan dog with a child

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Your Pet's Age
2 1/2 years old

Your Pet's Breed
After many ideas from friends, we decided to to a DNA. It came back with half Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) and half Staffordshire Terrier.

How and when did you get your pet?
We found our sweet bundle of joy at a shelter in December of 2014.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He loves to play, go for walks, and be held. He's about 34 pounds, but continues to be a lovable lap dog.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He is lovable and eager to please, probably the smartest dog we have ever had.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Bebe is 8 years old. She is a American Staffordshire Terrier Mix (Amstaff). Bebe was found in a dumpster by my friend's son when she was approx 4-5 weeks old. Her eyes were still blue and her ears were still stuck to the sides of her little head. She just about fit in my hand. Bebe likes to go for long walks with me, play with her squeaky toys and play ball. She has a terrific smile.

By Marilyn from North Bend, OR

brindle dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Bebe is a 10 and a half year old Amstaff mix. A friend's son went to the dumpster to empty his trash and heard a puppy crying inside the dumpster. He climbed in and brought out this tiny puppy of approximately 4-5 weeks old.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Hardy was on the last day at a high killer shelter in Alabama. With help from great people who helped us with tranport, we were able to bring him into our rescue.

We are sure he had been used as a bait dog for fighters. He had the most amazing ways of saying thank you and his gift is that he holds no grudges.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Lady is 4 months old. She is Staffy x. If anyone can tell me with what, it would be appreciated. I got her 2 months ago. She loves to run.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I got him from an old friend when he was 7 weeks old. He likes to run and go for walks, play fetch and tag. This is all when his not sleeping.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

I got Theo on September 12th, 2014 from our local animal shelter. He came right to me there so I knew he was the one!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3