Stiffer WetJet Doesn't Work

I have changed the batteries and took them out and re-inserted them, cleaned the spray valves and poked with a pin, all of this and it still doesn't work. When I push the button there is no sound or spray. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

P.S. I have pushed that button 50 times

Open the battery compartment (on mine it just lifts right out). Check the metal leads at the top (where the batteries make contact). Make sure the metal is shiny with no corrosion. If there is corrosion (it was a bluish-green on mine), take some sandpaper and sand off all of the corrosion (this took me 5-10 minutes - an easy task). Then reinstall the batteries and it should work like new. Anyway, mine did!

I followed your instructions. Cleaned the contacts, put in new batteries. It's working great. Saved money. Thank you.

I also changed batteries and still didn't work until I cleaned the contacts, works perfect now

In addition to checking that the battery leads don't have corrosion, also make sure the prongs (mine has prongs, but other models may differ) are far out enough to make contact with the batteries. My stopped working, and no luck with new batteries. However, when I used a screwdriver to gently pull the prongs out some, it made better contact with the fresh batteries. Works great now!

My bottom screw was stripped and in a little crooked so it is impossible for me to change batteries. Darn!

I've done everything suggested so far what next can I do get my wet jet to work!!?

i also bought a swiffer wet jet lasted for 4 cleanings then stopped working put new batteries in it checked to make sure no corrosion or plugged up everything was great just wasted my money on this piece of junk