Stir Fried Bok Choy
Bok choy is a Chinese type of cabbage and is delicious in stir fry recipes. Here it is flavored with garlic as a perfect side dish with rice.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Perfect for Chinese New Year, or anytime. Healthy, fast and delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 8 heads baby bok choy, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat, and cook the garlic 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in the bok choy, and cook and stir until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and the stalks become slightly translucent, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt to serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.