Stir Fried Bok Choy
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
January 28, 2020
Perfect for Chinese New Year, or anytime. Healthy, fast and delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 8 heads baby bok choy, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat, and cook the garlic 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in the bok choy, and cook and stir until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and the stalks become slightly translucent, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt to serve.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
January 29, 20200 found this helpful
Looks good & healthy :)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.