Recipes Using Bok Choy
Chinese varieties of cabbage do not form heads. Bok choy has smooth leaves on long, crisp stalks and is delicious in a salad, stir fry or Asian soup. This page contains recipes using bok choy
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a very tasty low cal soup. The recipe originally suggested you order Chinese Roast Pork take-out. I used pork loin we had left over from the previous night and it turned out great.
This is a quick and easy side dish you can whip up with minimal ingredients. Pairs perfectly with any rice dish or soup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 people
- 1/2 - 1 lb bok choy
- 1 Tbsp Gochujang (red chili paste)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Wash bok choy throughly and peel off leaf from the stem.
- Chop 2-3 cloves of garlic and add your desired amount of gochujang.
- For your seasoning - combine sesame oil, sugar, water, cornstarch and soy sauce and stir all ingredients. Set aside.
- In your pan, add olive oil with chop garlic and gochujang over medium heat and mix quickly.
- Add bok choy to your pan and stir fry for about 1-2 minutes.
- Then pour your mixture and stir fry for a minute until cooked to your desired bok choy texture liking.
This weeks quinoa blend features an Asian inspiration, bok choy. I have been in the mood to make a lot of Asian inspired dishes so having bok choy left over, I decided to mix it with quinoa.
September 7, 20050 found this helpful
To prepare the salad, crumble the ramen noodles, discarding the seasoning packet. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.Read More...