Chinese Noodle Soup
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 162 Posts
This is a very tasty low cal soup. The recipe originally suggested you order Chinese Roast Pork take-out. I used pork loin we had left over from the previous night and it turned out great.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 (1 1/2 cup servings)
Source: Weight Watchers (3 PointsPlus per serving)
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 scallions, sliced diagonally
- 1 (1 inch) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1-2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 6 baby bok choy, halved (sold by the bunch in the produce department)
- 2 Large carrots, cut into match-sticks
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat angle hair pasta
- 6 oz lean cooked port, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup lightly packed baby spinach
- Siracha (rooster sauce), to taste
- Combine broth, scallions, ginger, and soy sauce in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until scallions are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy and carrots; simmer until barely tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir pasta, pork, and spinach into soup; simmer just until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes longer.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.