CraftsOrganizing

Storage For Paint Brushes

Cut a piece of a pool noodle to your desired length. Put slits in the noodle only halfway through. Make as many as you will need. Insert your art tools; such as paint brushes, scissors or what ever you need to store. Hang it up, if you like.

Thank you for sharing this great idea. I love the idea of the "Noodle." They come in a great variety of colors. They are coated with a strong outside material. And I can think of a few places in my home where I can use one noodle cut into a few long or medium pieces to use in the kitchen, my computer desk for cords, my night stand for cords that always get tangled (like my cell phone, lamp, my iron, my lap top etc....). You have me thinking of so many ways to use "The Noodle now." Thanks so much!! Jackie H.