Storing Postage Stamps

Category Miscellaneous
A collector needs a good system to keep their stamps in excellent condition and organized. This guide is about storing postage stamps.

It was time to organize the rolls of postage stamps I use daily! I had 3 rolls to pick from: one for personal, one for our business, and one for a non-profit I work with. So, I came up with this easy little plastic canvas container to keep them all together and easy to dispense.

You will need to cut two 30 x 9 inch rectangles for the top and bottom, two 30 x 9 rectangles for the front and back, and four 10 x 9 squares for the sides and divisions inside from plastic canvas. Fit them together and sew together with yarn, leaving the top hinge. Cut holes in the side for the stamps to come through.

By harder3 from El Dorado, KS

Keep stamps from sticking together by storing them in-between sheets of wax paper. Wax paper also works well for saving stickers, just put them on the shiny side of the wax paper.