Men's GroomingBeauty

Storing Unused Creme of Nature Beard Dye

Can I use only a little amount of and how do I preserve and store the remaining dye for future use?

Once you mix it with the developer it must be discarded after you use it. If not mixed, cover it and store up to a year.

It is my understanding that any dye that has to be mixed unused/leftovers should be discarded.
I realize it is expensive and having to discard a lot more than you use, seems very wasteful. Always read the label with products like this as when using chemicals it is very important to follow directions exactly as stated.

Perhaps you could use a semi-permanent dye that does not require mixing?
Check directions on container but I believe you can store unused portion in dark well sealed container (room temperature) for several weeks.

This is not a permanent dye so it will fade faster but you can easily reapply when necessary.