Strawberry Almond Muffins
Almond flour and fresh strawberries combine to make these tasty muffins. Serve them for breakfast, as a snack, or for dessert.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
School is just around the corner for the kids. I'm trying to whip up more food options for breakfast. These muffins could also be served as a snack or a dessert. You can serve these muffins refrigerated or warmed.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes + cooling time
Yield: 12 muffins
- 3.5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp baker's extract
- 1/3 golden brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3.5 oz strawberries
- Combine sugar, extract, oil, eggs, and milk. Mix well.
- Add almond flour, baking powder and mix.
- Add chopped strawberries.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Divide batter evenly and bake for 20-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.