Strawberry Cream Cheese Pizza
Cream cheese filling with strawberries on top of a sweet wonderful homemade crust.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pizza
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle brand milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 pt frozen strawberries
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch
- To make crust: cream confectioners sugar and melted butter. Blend in flour.
- Spread on pizza pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cool.
- For filling, cream together cream cheese and Eagle Brand milk.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix well and spread over cooked crust.
- Topping: Combine strawberries and cornstarch.
- Bring strawberries and cornstarch to a boil and cook until thick.
- Spread over filling.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.