Dessert Pizza Recipes
Read More Comments
A fun dessert or party treat that looks like pizza but is sweet!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 watermelon
- 1 yogurt or kefir
- fruit of choice (I like blueberries & kiwi, but strawberries, raspberries and bananas would be great too!)
- Optional: nuts or seeds if desired! Cinnamon sprinkled too!
- Cut the watermelon into 1" slices, maintaining circular shape.
- Spread vanilla or your favorite flavored of yogurt or kefir on a watermelon slice as shown.
- Get creative and add your favorite toppings like blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, mango, bananas. I ended up adding the nuts and granola that came with one of my yogurts too. Sprinkle with cinnamon if you like the taste.
- Cut up like a pizza and serve!
6 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cream cheese filling with strawberries on top of a sweet wonderful homemade crust.Read More...
Unroll your pie crust into a 10 inch tart pan. Partially bake the crust at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes and let it cool. While the crust is baking, put the brown sugar, butter, honey, and whipping cream in a sauce pan.Read More...
This yummy dessert pizza is perfect for your next party or family game night.Read More...
This delicious dessert pizza is easy to make and is so yummy!Read More...
Combine sugars, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla and egg. Stir in flour.Read More...
This is a great dessert to have your kids help make. With lots of fruit, this sweet dessert "pizza" will be a new family favorite.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.