Dessert Pizza Recipes
A yummy party food can be made as a sweet pizza. This page contains dessert pizza recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Cream cheese filling with strawberries on top of a sweet wonderful homemade crust.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pizza
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle brand milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 pt frozen strawberries
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch
- To make crust: cream confectioners sugar and melted butter. Blend in flour.
- Spread on pizza pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cool.
- For filling, cream together cream cheese and Eagle Brand milk.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix well and spread over cooked crust.
- Topping: Combine strawberries and cornstarch.
- Bring strawberries and cornstarch to a boil and cook until thick.
- Spread over filling.
- 1 pie crust, prepared
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 1 (6 oz.) bag pecans, chopped
- 2 cups pecan halves (for optional garnish)
- Unroll your pie crust into a 10 inch tart pan. Partially bake the crust at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes and let it cool.
- While the crust is baking, put the brown sugar, butter, honey, and whipping cream in a sauce pan. Warm it, on medium heat, until everything is melted, stirring as needed.
- When it is melted, turn the heat up and bring the mixture to a boil. When it's just bubbling, all around, turn it off.
- Place the chopped pecans over the cool crust. Pour the melted mixture over the pecans.
- Bake the pizza at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. When the pecan pizza has turned a golden brown, remove it from the oven.
- While it's still warm, use the 2 cups of pecan halves to make a rim around the outside to decorate your tart. Press the pecans just a bit so they stick to your pizza.
By Robin from Washington, IA
This yummy dessert pizza is perfect for your next party or family game night.
- 1 package peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 carton softened cream cheese (12oz)
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
Prepare cookie mix dough according to package directions. Press into a greased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until set, cool. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. In another mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread pudding over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set. Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chips. Chill for 1-2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
This delicious dessert pizza is easy to make and is so yummy!Read More...
Combine sugars, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla and egg. Stir in flour.Read More...
June 29, 20050 found this helpful
This is a great dessert to have your kids help make. With lots of fruit, this sweet dessert "pizza" will be a new family favorite.Read More...