Dessert Pizza Recipes
A yummy party food can be made as a sweet pizza. This page contains dessert pizza recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
A fun dessert or party treat that looks like pizza but is sweet!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 watermelon
- 1 yogurt or kefir
- fruit of choice (I like blueberries & kiwi, but strawberries, raspberries and bananas would be great too!)
- Optional: nuts or seeds if desired! Cinnamon sprinkled too!
- Cut the watermelon into 1" slices, maintaining circular shape.
- Spread vanilla or your favorite flavored of yogurt or kefir on a watermelon slice as shown.
- Get creative and add your favorite toppings like blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, mango, bananas. I ended up adding the nuts and granola that came with one of my yogurts too. Sprinkle with cinnamon if you like the taste.
- Cut up like a pizza and serve!
Cream cheese filling with strawberries on top of a sweet wonderful homemade crust.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 pizza
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle brand milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 pt frozen strawberries
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch
- To make crust: cream confectioners sugar and melted butter. Blend in flour.
- Spread on pizza pan and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. Cool.
- For filling, cream together cream cheese and Eagle Brand milk.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix well and spread over cooked crust.
- Topping: Combine strawberries and cornstarch.
- Bring strawberries and cornstarch to a boil and cook until thick.
- Spread over filling.
Unroll your pie crust into a 10 inch tart pan. Partially bake the crust at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes and let it cool. While the crust is baking, put the brown sugar, butter, honey, and whipping cream in a sauce pan.Read More...
This yummy dessert pizza is perfect for your next party or family game night.Read More...
This delicious dessert pizza is easy to make and is so yummy!Read More...
Combine sugars, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla and egg. Stir in flour.Read More...
This is a great dessert to have your kids help make. With lots of fruit, this sweet dessert "pizza" will be a new family favorite.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.