Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Recipes
The flavors of shredded chicken, broccoli, and blue cheese meld to make this delicious main dish. Have some tonight. This page contains a stuffed portobello mushroom recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a delicious low carb recipe that will keep you full and happy. These large mushroom caps are filled with cheese, bacon, and onion, and taste a lot like a fancy burger. I like to serve them with a big side of veggies to make a full meal. I made these in my toaster oven.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 heaping Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Heat up your broiler. Using a knife, dig under the brown bits and stem from the mushrooms.
- Scrape it all out, then brush on a bit of oil and sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish and put under broiler for a few minutes.
- Flip the caps over and brush with some oil, broil for a few minutes.
- Cook onions and bacon in a pan over medium heat until browned and crisp.
- Remove from heat. Drain bacon on a paper towel, then crumble into a bowl.
- Add the cooked onions, cream cheese, and garlic powder to the bowl of bacon. Mix well.
- Spread this mixture evenly into the mushroom caps.
- Top with shredded cheese. Broil until cheese starts browning, about 4 or 5 minutes.
Large portabello mushroom stuffed with chicken and sauces. It's delicious, healthy, and a bit exotic.Read More...