Sun-dried Tomato and Salami Orzo Salad
This is a budget friendly meal - great on it's own for lunch, dinner or as a side dish. What I love about pasta is that it's flexible. You can toss everything together and it will taste great!
I like to stock up when Barilla products are 88 cents or $1 each at the grocery store. This meal total cost no more than $1.50 and serves 6 bowls.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: Less than 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1/2 box orzo pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- 12 pieces salami
- 2-3 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- fresh basil (optional)
- Follow cooking instructions on back of your pasta box (I used only half).
- Toss with olive oil, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- I cut 12 pieces of salami into smaller pieces. Mix in salad with Parmesan cheese.
- Optional: garnish with basil on top. Ready to serve. Could be eaten warm, cold or room temperature.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.